Markwell Covid19 Safety Practices & Procedures
The showroom is open from Mon-Thurs at present with reduced hours and by appointment only, please call 01279 466341 or click here to contact us to arrange a convenient time for you.
We have implemented several safety procedures to help protect both our customers & staff when in the showroom
- Ensuring safe 2 metre social distancing protocols are maintained
- Keeping all areas clean and sanitised using anti bacterial cleaning products
- Using hand sanitiser at all times
SAFE WORKING IN AND AROUND CUSTOMERS HOMES DURING COVID-19
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- You will need to inform Markwell if anyone in the household is self-isolating because of symptoms, because no visit will be able to be carried
- Please open all internal doors to minimise contact with door
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- If conversations are required, please use a well-ventilated room or talk
WHAT WE WILL DO TO KEEP YOU AND US SAFE
- On arrival we will communicate with the household to ensure everyone is clear about the social distancing and hygiene measures that will be followed during the
- Always maintain the required social distancing of at least 2 metres from the customer
- Sanitise hands before entering your property.
- Avoid touching any surfaces.
Stay safe & thank you for your cooperation from everyone at Markwells.